What Father’s Day is complete without some grilling, even if Kris is only a dad to our puppies, cats and rabbit? We just finished grilling Herbed Beef Kabobs (#5 in the link). This is a great low-carb dish (ahem to commenter, Drew!).
- We added some more flavors to our marinade for the beef. We added half a lemon’s worth of juice, half a lime’s worth of juice, pepper, and green onions.
- For the fresh herbs, we chose parsley and chives.
- Also on our kabobs, we had red bell pepper, mushrooms and red pearl onions.
How was it?
It was pretty good, but we both agree that the beef could have more flavors.
Things We Would Change
- We would probably put cayenne in the marinade instead of red pepper flakes.
- Also, maybe a more acidic liquid base for the marinade, the olive oil was just a bit ordinary.