Tonight’s meal was a lighter meal that was extremely quick to make, which was perfect for tonight. I had coffee with a friend who is in town, and I didn’t get home for dinner until almost 9 p.m.! Obviously, I had a hungry Kris on my hands! These Cajun Grilled Pork Sliders were the ticket, with a few changes of course!
- Even though we only used half the amount of meat, we still added the same amount of seasoning and sauces.
- Except for the cajun seasoning, we added a tad bit extra of that.
- We also chose to pan sear the pork instead of grilling it, just because of the dust in the air.
- We added fresh-cut shoestring french fries to the side, YUM!
How was it?
They were delicious, a good amount of flavor, but not overpowering the pork. The biscuits were a perfect compliment to the pork too. I’m sure if you changed the flavor profile of this dish to breakfast, it would also make for a great breakfast dish!
(Please excuse the poor quality iPhone picture, I left my camera at work.)
Things We Would Change
- Next time, we wouldn’t half the meat, the patties were pretty small.
- Kris really would have liked some veggies on the sliders, to make it more like little burgers, although, I disagree with that.