This was a meal that my mom use to make every Monday. We made it on Mondays because I had Boy Scouts until late at night, and she was also involved with the troop. It is very simple, but at the same time has plenty of room for creativity. Enjoy.
- Salad stuff (romain, iceberg, onions, carrots, etc.)
- Your favorite salad dressing
- Some Tyson’s Chicken (breasts, nuggets or whatever you prefer)
- Bake Chicken using instructions on bag (I love my chicken rrrrrrreeeeaaaallllyyy crispy, so I overcook it a little)
- While chicken is cooking, chop up your salad.
- When the chicken is done, mix it together.
How was it?
Exactly what I wanted.
Things We (I) Would Change
- I would have liked Allison to be here, instead of in Houston. Nothing I can do about that.