Tonight we did spaghetti and homemade meatballs. Allison likes to put breadcrumbs in her meatballs, and apparently this is common. I am use to frozen meatballs from Sam’s, but we will see how it goes.
Ingredients for our sauce
- 1/2 an onion
- 4 oz of baby portobella mushrooms
- Garlic margarine
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp of rubbed sage
- 26 oz can of Hunts Garlic and Herb Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 cup of red wine (that you would drink if you drink red wine)
- Added rubbed sage to the meatballs
- Allison only used 1/2 an onion instead of 1 full onion
- Nothing else has a recipe, so we just kind of went with it
How was it?
It was really good! I really liked the meatballs, surprisingly. Also, we made some croissants, and they were equally as enjoyable.
Things We Would Change
- Nothing, it was pretty good, and relatively easy.