This is one of my favorite meals, and it’s one we go back to over and over again. It’s easy, and is nearly impossible to overcook! The interesting thing, is it is actually a recipe for salmon, but as I’ve said before, we’re not really fish people. I hope you’re excited for Sesame-Ginger Chicken en Papillote.
- Well, I’ve already mentioned one: switching chicken for salmon.
- I added some garlic to the sauce, but I’m sure by this point you expected that.
- We added many more vegetables than what was called for in the recipe, like onion sprouts, mushrooms, and we switched the baby bok choy, which apparently isn’t available at the moment in Lubbock, for green cabbage.
- We also went for tin foil over parchment paper for the first time.
- Note that you will have to cook the chicken for about 40 minutes.
How was it?
Like I said, this is one of our favorites! The tin foil worked great, I would say even better then the parchment paper. This is a great dish, and it would work great as a vegetarian meal too. It might even be more delicious.
Things We Would Change
Since this is a meal we’ve made a few times, we’ve got it down to a science.